What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
A lovely cased open comb Hoffritz travel razor.

ht.jpg

F3569369-25FE-460E-9E51-D52971F46AEA.jpeg
E5E17DAF-98ED-40C7-9886-62A2C6F14C81.jpeg

got my bottle of Han polo and shave soap on Saturday didn’t have time to post till today. First time I’ve ever bought used shave gear. I had someone reach out to me here and let me know that he had a bottle of this aftershave and for the right price he would throw in the soap. Most that know me here are probably sick of me bitching about PAA ending the Han polo run.....it’s my favorite scent and it sold out ASAP.

Shave Nation delivery today....2 days early....1 hour after I already shaved, DOH. :D
That's an Edwin Jagger DE86 with lined rubber handle...photo isn't great.
Lime Sec smells like lime candy...so so.
Captains Choice Lime smells like turpentine. I assume that's a pine scent? I'm new at this. Wasn't expecting pine.
TOBS Lavender smells great, subdued but obvious high quality.

Attachments

• shavenation 1-4-20.JPG
    shavenation 1-4-20.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 25

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
Shave Nation delivery today....2 days early....1 hour after I already shaved, DOH. :D
That's an Edwin Jagger DE86 with lined rubber handle...photo isn't great.
Lime Sec smells like lime candy...so so.
Captains Choice Lime smells like turpentine. I assume that's a pine scent? I'm new at this. Wasn't expecting pine.
TOBS Lavender smells great, subdued but obvious high quality.
Photo looks fine, enjoy!

Don't have pictures of the Feather Artist Club razor I gifted myself for Christmas this year, but blades finally arrived after the original package was lost in the mail. I'm excited (and a little nervous) to give them a try during tomorrow's shave. Same with soap, although I may need to wait a few weeks before using. Lost my sense of smell due to COVID, and would like to appreciate the scent on my first use.

20210104_200038.jpg

D840CE6A-EFD2-4F99-9123-ED179E79A74F.jpeg

Castle Forbes 1445. This must be what heaven smells like.

Once again VSHOD came up with the goods. I’m not sure how these guys do it. The best price in town, all the stuff that no one else stocks, express shipping on all orders Australia wide with no minimum spend and always packed full of extras. This time 30 free DE blades.

Top Bottom