And an empty case:
IMG_5696.JPG

IMG_5695.JPG

IMG_5697.JPG

And finally, a blade bank from a fellow B&B memeber:

IMG_5698.JPG

IMG_5699.JPG

Woah momma that’s lovey.
This order actually fills many needs. The wife and I have both switched to their bar soaps. On a whine I got her a sample or two of their edt and she liked one and not the other. So I got her another one of the one she liked and a 2nd one again. She also swims slot so some lotion for the winter and a body butter. Then lip balm was tried last year and it was very good for my kids. So while it is a big order it does have more purpose then filling my den... Which it does that as well. :)

KM

This order actually fills many needs. The wife and I have both switched to their bar soaps. On a whine I got her a sample or two of their edt and she liked one and not the other. So I got her another one of the one she liked and a 2nd one again. She also swims slot so some lotion for the winter and a body butter. Then lip balm was tried last year and it was very good for my kids. So while it is a big order it does have more purpose then filling my den... Which it does that as well. :)

KM
Good on ya :)

KM

On a whine, huh?
I'll take their Old spice dupe (soap and AS) to not tell her she was whining...

I ordered a Yaqi Sagrada Familia with a Fan-shaped Tuxedo knot a couple of weeks ago and the tracking said that it would be delivered today. Imagine my glee when the mail lady dropped it in my mailbox!

But my happiness dissipated pretty quickly when I saw the bubble mailer. Looks a bit thin to be a brush. :confused1

proxy.php

Sure enough, it was squashed almost flat:

proxy.php

The top half is oval-shaped. I'd have thought that a resin handle would shatter when crushed/compressed instead of deforming:

proxy.php

Also, you may have noticed that this isn't a Sagrada Familia. To add insult to injury, they sent the wrong brush!

The knot is misshapen because the plug is cracked. Looks really oval-shaped from the top. Fibres are falling out all over the place, too.

proxy.php

But, there is a happy ending... I sent an e-mail to Yaqi's export manager, Grace Chen, explaining the situation and she wrote back right away to say that they're sending me the correct brush. So kudos to Yaqi for the fast service!

The only bad thing is that I have to wait another couple weeks for the new brush. :001_rolle

Top Bottom