What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

FEDEX just drop these off.
I bought some of these empty containers from maggardrazors to see the size.
For now, all I have is a sample puck from Stirling Soap to test it out.

I think it is large enough to fit a full-size puck.

IMG_3333.JPG

Ordered a bunch of different blades from Maggard to try out.

As for the 100 packs Dorco Prime Platinum Double Edge Blades.
Turns out its the Korea version. I think some people said it's still a good blade.
I was hoping this was the Vietnam one.
I haven't had issues with the Korean version at all. I have some Dorco Titans from Vietnam that I just tried. Not bad, but I get one more shave out of the Prime.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I have a problem, thanks to all you daggum enablers here.
I thought DE shaving was gonna be less expensive :mad2:

COEE8052.JPG

And this was also in there, just not in that pic, because I was teasing my daughter and didn't include the razor I bought for her birthday when I was showing her what part of her inheritance is comprised of.

IMG_5260.jpeg.jpg

IMG_5261.jpg

It depends what you like :)
Of those I have / had (Trinity, Kells, Cliffs of Moher, Crann Bethadh, Gael Laoch, Nantahala, Triskele, Magh Tured) Cliffs of Moher is the weird one. The rest is nice and "safe scent".

View attachment 1142895

And this was also in there, just not in that pic, because I was teasing my daughter and didn't include the razor I bought for her birthday when I was showing her what part of her inheritance is comprised of.

View attachment 1142897
View attachment 1142898
I dig that blue one! Is that supposed to be a woman's razor? Hey, how come we don't get cool retro designs? I'd use for sure! :)

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy

View attachment 1142895

View attachment 1142897
View attachment 1142898

That's one of the famous British "Psycho" Techs in the bottom right corner, correct? Cool....

View attachment 1142895

View attachment 1142897
View attachment 1142898
Wow! A Psycho Tech sighting! Nice score. Does it have its original key, or is it an aftermarket one?

A few things I got in the past couple days:

1- Occam Razor SS DE Head - Ridgeline Cap and Partial Open Comb baseplate. For under $20 I figured I have nothing to loose.
2- ATT Windsor SSR1 head
3- Colonial Razors The General SS head
View attachment 1143085

Craving Shaving "Midnight Green" brush with 26mm Fan Fiction knot
View attachment 1143098
I've never heard of or seen that Occam's head before. Looks interesting. For that price, are you sure it is SS?

Wow! A Psycho Tech sighting! Nice score. Does it have its original key, or is it an aftermarket one?

It's an original key, and the base indicates it's made in England (based on info found here) And it's also my birth year/quarter!
I posted a WTB ad in the BST looking for a birth year/quarter Super Speed, and a fellow member contacted me and had a few birth year razors (the black handle adjustables are both Ps), and the Lady Gillette is a P1.
The 2 aluminum handle Techs are also made in England.

Top Bottom