What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Got some shipments from TheRazorCompany and Spearhead Shaving!

Therazorcompany.jpg
Mail Call - NO,Sudsy,Mike,Sphd 20200805.jpg

Pretty content with all the soaps. Mike's Lime smelled a bit different than I imagined but I'll see how it goes lathered up.

Got the first proraso pro brush that I ordered a few weeks ago, which disappeared in the mail. Pluss a free travel sample of proraso green pre-shave and the regular complimentary piece of candy that follows every order from that particular shop I buy from.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
I can't wait to hear about the SV Mike! The tip SV says about blooming the soap for ten minutes works very well. Then pour the soap water into a bowl. Load the brush on the soap for ten seconds. Use the water in the bowl to wet the tips as you go face lathering. I'm so completely jealous you got the new Desert Vetiver. I totally look forward to your reviews. I hope to be tempted enough to crash and burn this stupid Shaving Sabbatical I got myself into.

No pics, but I got a Mamba 70 head that I bought second hand. It was supposed to be delivered on July 31st. I was sure the postal service had lost it entirely, but then it showed up.
Nice razor head. I put it on an Ikon bamboo handle and used the razor this morning with a fresh Polsilver.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
I can't wait to hear about the SV Mike! The tip SV says about blooming the soap for ten minutes works very well. Then pour the soap water into a bowl. Load the brush on the soap for ten seconds. Use the water in the bowl to wet the tips as you go face lathering. I'm so completely jealous you got the new Desert Vetiver. I totally look forward to your reviews. I hope to be tempted enough to crash and burn this stupid Shaving Sabbatical I got myself into.

I've never bloomed a soap but I'll try and follow your advice, if I can remember haha.

That bowl whips up some amazing lather too. Especially with a boar brush. (Boars are all I have. Lol)

BOSC;AoM; B.O.S.S.;Knight of the Veg Table;WISE;CoA;SASA;FOCS Lover
I did a test lather with it, to start breaking in that new brush, it was fantastic! Thank you!!

Top Bottom