What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
New Game Changer .68P arrived today
20200211_141530_kindlephoto-4006710.jpg

Have you tried it yet? I have been looking at those some times but was afraid this kind of mug is to hard on the brush? 🙈😇🥴
It’s actually not bad, the texturing is quite gentle, I don’t use it much though as I’m usually a face lather guy and use soaps primarily. Works great with creams though.

I just received my order from Stirling Soaps:

Baker Street soap sample
Piacenza soap sample
Scots Pine Sheep soap sample

Piacenza aftershave sample
Baker Street aftershave sample
Stirling Spice aftershave sample
Arkadia aftershave sample

A 4oz jar containing 100g of Unrefined Shea Butter

I just received my order from Stirling Soaps:

Baker Street soap sample
Piacenza soap sample
Scots Pine Sheep soap sample

Piacenza aftershave sample
Baker Street aftershave sample
Stirling Spice aftershave sample
Arkadia aftershave sample

A 4oz jar containing 100g of Unrefined Shea Butter
Samples are the way to go. Also, the unrefined shea butter is amazing. It's great for dry skins as it is very moisturizing. Can feel a bit greasy at first but the skin absorbs it nicely.

Wow. Duplicates and triplicates of many of the razors, I see. Where in the world did you get a haul like that?

Couple of Stahlys and an enders speed razor, too. Nice.
Won it on eBay. Rolled the dice when I saw all the gems and figured atleast a couple of them would be in pretty good shape and might fill in the gaps of my collection. I was also looking for the black beauties, what led me to looking on eBay in first place. Buying in lots makes sense to me, lowest price per razor and anything I don’t keep or gift away can be sold for a reasonable price to the next enthusiast.

Out of all the razors, only one of the slims looks to have been dropped and needs adjustment. Of course nearly all of the ball end techs, assuming pre war, all have split handles, so there wasn’t any high hopes for these items. As for the gems, and the other DEs they were in pretty decent shape.

there were a couple of brushes in the lot, 1 everyday NIB, and two well used rubbersets that I think I will try to restore. There is also a slew of old blades to be sorted through. I think there may even be a few Enders speed blades in the packaging as well.

I’ll be sure to post about any more treasures to be found in the mix.

Top Bottom