Hello there, Gillette Mono Tech!

IMG_4786.jpg
IMG_4787.jpg
IMG_4788.jpg
IMG_4791.jpg

The Full Monty for today.

IMG_4789.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

Timing is terrible! I’m expecting a jar of Martin de Candre Fougere today. It’s terrible timing because I’m on my way to St. Louis for the weekend, so I have to wait to get it & use it.

@charliemilano, I can’t send you a PM. For some reason I get a message that Says I am unable to send you a PM. I’ve never had this problem before. Please send me a PM & we can work out the details.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Just added a few extra Schick injectors to my collection.
Mail 1 (2).jpg

Yellow Schick easy rider L type
Mail 2 (2).jpg

Mail3 (2).jpg

Below, yellow easy rider L, White with blue & red stripes Montreal Olympics promotional L type, 3rd one is a J1 type.
mail4 (2).jpg

Have some great shaves!

Mail call! This took forever to cross the pond.

Origin: England

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Almost there. That is indeed a dent in the top.

proxy.php

Hello there, Gillette RFB! I am unsure which set this is. 88 had this case, but a different handle and baseplate.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Top cap is super shiny.

proxy.php

Hollow handle.

proxy.php

proxy.php

That plural “Numbers” is throwing me off. She’s in great shape, though!

proxy.php

Thanks for stopping by!

Screen shots because my camera wouldn't work. Fatboy, 1914 and one for my girl to try.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191016-104147.png
    Screenshot_20191016-104147.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20191016-104216.png
    Screenshot_20191016-104216.png
    930 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20191016-104100.png
    Screenshot_20191016-104100.png
    884.4 KB · Views: 9
Mail call! This took forever to cross the pond.

Origin: England

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Almost there. That is indeed a dent in the top.

proxy.php

Hello there, Gillette RFB! I am unsure which set this is. 88 had this case, but a different handle and baseplate.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Top cap is super shiny.

proxy.php

Hollow handle.

proxy.php

proxy.php

That plural “Numbers” is throwing me off. She’s in great shape, though!

proxy.php

Thanks for stopping by!
Maybe a 77? I'm not really an expert in RFB identification, though.

Nice razor, no matter what you call it.

I have been on a bit of binge recently so here goes!

IMG_1398.JPG

I got two packages from Italian Barber. First one had the Son of Zeus, The three What the Puck soaps, and the variety pack of the four soaps (Gold, Blue, Black, and Green). The second package had the Proraso Blue cream and the after shave balm. A third package came from Amazon and had the Clubman Pinaud Shave Soap. Package four had the Gillette Wilkinson Sword (india) blades that I bought off ebay. The fifth package came with the 10 Wilkinson Sword (england) blades I got off ebay as well.

IMG_1399.JPG

From left to right I got three packages. First one is a Vintage Style Razor from wetshavingclub.com and it was part of their $12 for the first 500 purchasers and came with 105 MenSmell Stainless blades. The second package came from Global Shave Club and had the Black Tiger, and the Sumatra which are Gillette Tech clones. The third package came from Maggard Razors and had the two heads I ordered the V3M in Grey, and a Slant head in chrome, as well as the two handles I bought which were the MR16 and the MR11 both in blue anodized Stainless Steel.

IMG_1400.JPG

Final two items came in other packages already mentioned, but I got an Omega Boar brush and the RazoRock Plissoft brush.

Whew. It is a lot of stuff, but this is probably all I am planning on buying for quite awhile. I have enough soap and blades not to last over a year and I am excited to use them all!

I have been on a bit of binge recently so here goes!

View attachment 1026659
I got two packages from Italian Barber. First one had the Son of Zeus, The three What the Puck soaps, and the variety pack of the four soaps (Gold, Blue, Black, and Green). The second package had the Proraso Blue cream and the after shave balm. A third package came from Amazon and had the Clubman Pinaud Shave Soap. Package four had the Gillette Wilkinson Sword (india) blades that I bought off ebay. The fifth package came with the 10 Wilkinson Sword (england) blades I got off ebay as well.

View attachment 1026661
From left to right I got three packages. First one is a Vintage Style Razor from wetshavingclub.com and it was part of their $12 for the first 500 purchasers and came with 105 MenSmell Stainless blades. The second package came from Global Shave Club and had the Black Tiger, and the Sumatra which are Gillette Tech clones. The third package came from Maggard Razors and had the two heads I ordered the V3M in Grey, and a Slant head in chrome, as well as the two handles I bought which were the MR16 and the MR11 both in blue anodized Stainless Steel.

View attachment 1026662
Final two items came in other packages already mentioned, but I got an Omega Boar brush and the RazoRock Plissoft brush.

Whew. It is a lot of stuff, but this is probably all I am planning on buying for quite awhile. I have enough soap and blades not to last over a year and I am excited to use them all!

Yessssss! Great scores!

Top Bottom