What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

A backpack from China this morning,my idea to keep shaving stuff and other bits n bobs in when i'm on my travels😁
20230317_112241.jpg

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
My wife went shopping today and bought me a gift from one of her favourite brands, Shiseido. I am not a cream guy and I think this may be brushless, but I will try it, maybe with my Feather AC DX razor and my Kanebo Valcan aftershave for an all Japanese shave. Anybody tried this?

20230317_170835~2.jpg

Thanks to Italian Barber for helping me indulge my recent cream curiosity! Great results so far, still working my way through. I have unpacked these items from 2 orders over the last two weeks.

Not shown are the 200 Nacets, acrylic brush/razor stand and various blade samples.

Attachments

• 20230318_073711.jpg
    20230318_073711.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 26

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Yaqi mail call, bought these razor heads on the Trending sale back about 3 weeks ago because the price was right to take a chance. The razor on the left is called a Zephyr head and on the right a Yaqi sentinel 316 SS 1.50mm head. So looking forward to testing these razors out of the next week or two. I put them a few handles I own to show how they look.
Mail call 13.jpg

Mail call 13.2.jpg

Have some great shaves!

An excellent razor, and blade. :cornut:
Totally agree! I thought that it would be maximum an average shaving because... well, it's the cheapest razor I've seen. It didn't inspire trust, to be honest:biggrin1:

However! the shaving was reeally good, and even great! I didn't expect that, man. I got BBS, no irritation or nicks. Yep, I bought it for $1.5, but I would give much more for this razor! Totally recommend it, guys!:thumbup:

Totally agree! I thought that it would be maximum an average shaving because... well, it's the cheapest razor I've seen. It didn't inspire trust, to be honest:biggrin1:

However! the shaving was reeally good, and even great! I didn't expect that, man. I got BBS, no irritation or nicks. Yep, I bought it for $1.5, but I would give much more for this razor! Totally recommend it, guys!:thumbup:
It's one of the current Gillette Techs. A fabulous razor. :cornut:

Here's an SOTD pic of mine with an upgraded handle:
FF-K_2020-08-12.jpg

Top Bottom