What's new
  • The Annual Sue Moore Auction is now running from 19 - 21 October. Every year proceeds from this auction and all monies raised go directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Please take a look at the items that are available this year, as there is sure to be something of interest to everyone!

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

From Amazon some hyaluronic and from stirling smells fantastic im kicking myself now I should have gotten the balm as well. Tonight's shave will be epic
20210915_163437-jpg.1328802

Love the Deton-8....

Mail call the beautiful polished brass OC Blackbird
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Fayiz D.
Couldn’t help but notice the Stirling Peach aftershave and also the PAA Immortal Peach aftershave. I take it you are a peach freak like me? Peach is one of my favorite scents in all the world. I only wish there were more soaps/aftershaves available with good peach scents. I have had both of the aftershaves in your pic. Currently using the PAA Immortal Peach with menthol. I love the ”Star Jelly” formulation. Works great for me.

Oh, nice razor, too.

Over two months ago, placed an order with Ms. Anna over at Simpson for a G2 3band super Eagle... after a wait (and fall out of grume):

E252AF15-2FE7-43F3-A3EB-4C61D91C32BE.jpeg

46EF1E85-EEC5-49D9-989F-3BDE7A06E620.jpeg

Whoops! Was sent their 2 band. After a few emails, sent the brush back, and TODAY:

5029F889-6DD6-42D5-9A04-686C5DD1E227.jpeg

D92BEA0D-CBC7-4352-A63C-9159DC0AF730.jpeg

18F95AAE-ED24-447E-9AC2-98ABF58DF49D.jpeg

Ah success! It took way longer than expected but we finally got there, a G2 Eagle in their 3 band super. Its a cute little brush.

Over two months ago, placed an order with Ms. Anna over at Simpson for a G2 3band super Eagle... after a wait (and fall out of grume):

View attachment 1332613

View attachment 1332614

Whoops! Was sent their 2 band. After a few emails, sent the brush back, and TODAY:

View attachment 1332616

View attachment 1332617

View attachment 1332618

Ah success! It took way longer than expected but we finally got there, a G2 Eagle in their 3 band super. Its a cute little brush.
Hopefully they let you keep the one that got sent to you in error

A couple of birthday presents from Monday (there is also another Phoenix and Beau soap (Trafalgar) and aftershave balm (Luna) on route)

The scuttle is from Steve Woodhead pottery on etsy. I shaved with it this morning and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a lather scuttle, he does them in a few different styles and sizes to.

both.jpgopen.jpgbowl2.jpgbowl.jpg

Hopefully they let you keep the one that got sent to you in error

Honestly? Deep down I was hoping they would maybe send me some soap, or just something for the inconvenience, but nope, nothing. I sent the first brush back with tracking, as was told to me in our email convos. Mark (from Simpson) -did- apologize for the troubles in our emails.

But I'm not upset or anything (really, I'm happy with the brush), I got what I paid for, and all I am owed.

Top Bottom