What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Stirling electric sheep
Zenith 507xs horse

Attachments

• F8D3EB7B-CE45-4FFD-8AC9-B5F1D4E93765.jpeg
    F8D3EB7B-CE45-4FFD-8AC9-B5F1D4E93765.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 30
I have had a Muhle R89 since started wet shaving about 9 months ago. I decided it’s time to upgrade to something a bit more efficient.
it will be my first shave with this beauty this evening, I’m buzzing to try it out.
F0FE9BE7-6D94-47B8-BF2F-8918306DD15A.jpeg

I spent a while reading a lot of info on different razors and decided this would be the one for me. Hope it’s good.
And as I saw it on the shop when I bought this, I couldn’t resist getting one of these too cos I am intrigued.
F38BABAC-2626-477E-85D7-64F8803A19D8.jpeg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I have had a Muhle R89 since started wet shaving about 9 months ago. I decided it’s time to upgrade to something a bit more efficient.
it will be my first shave with this beauty this evening, I’m buzzing to try it out.
View attachment 1300515
I spent a while reading a lot of info on different razors and decided this would be the one for me. Hope it’s good.
And as I saw it on the shop when I bought this, I couldn’t resist getting one of these too cos I am intrigued.
View attachment 1300516
Two great razors, I have both the RR Lupo.72 & RR SLOC. The SLOC for sure can be a daily driver for most folks and the Lupo.72 is a nice razor with great design for a nice mid range(really good under the nose area). The nice thing about those razors you zeroed in on two of the better razors out there instead of spending a lot of money searching IMO.

Two great razors, I have both the RR Lupo.72 & RR SLOC. The SLOC for sure can be a daily driver for most folks and the Lupo.72 is a nice razor with great design for a nice mid range(really good under the nose area). The nice thing about those razors you zeroed in on two of the better razors out there instead of spending a lot of money searching IMO.
It’s all thanks to the great folks here on B&B for sharing great advice and honest opinions. I hope I’ve picked the right ones though otherwise I might be on the BST and on the hunt again! 😂

Received my Very Very Very Gracious PIF Items from @ianhoward.
Thank you.

A Game Changer 68 with Barber pole handle.
A Above The Tie 2015 S1 slant Handle ?
West Coast shaving soap
The Soloist
A&E Peach&Cognac soap
Kaizen base
And 2 razor holders.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php