What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

The latest arrivals of the week, directly from Canada and England.
Soaps, a B plate for Karve, a Merkur Progress 500 and a Game Changer 68 that I will give to my father for his birthday hoping to convince him to return to wet shaving.
Yes, I have SAD ( and BAD).
IMG_20210421_174248.jpg

photo_2021-04-22_17-38-06.jpg

The latest arrivals of the week, directly from Canada and England.
Soaps, a B plate for Karve, a Merkur Progress 500 and a Game Changer 68 that I will give to my father for his birthday hoping to convince him to return to wet shaving.
Yes, I have SAD ( and BAD).
View attachment 1255862

View attachment 1255864
Yep, someone has the full gambit of AD's :)

Now you need to look up the Mergress with the custom metal adjustment knobs! Very cool IMHO!

Is that a razor blade shower mat. If where can we get one.

Sent from my iPhoneXR using Tapatalk
yes, i got it on Aliexpress👍🏼
£8.55 45%OFF | Durable Non-slip Barber Tools Pad Useful Anti-skid Heat Barber Tools Pad for Salon Barber

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I'm a Yaqi Fanboy and bought some of their products again, this is latest synthetic brush called the Atlantis.
Mail is slow to Canada from China, not as many flights anymore coming to Canada and things must be bottling up in China mail service, add another 2 weeks to get things lately.
Unboxing of  Yaqi Atlantis 24mm sythetic shave brush.jpg

Have some great shaves! Stay & think safe in these times!

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
Dave, as much as we rant and rave about our shaving gear we must recognize that family always comes first.
I am praying for the strength and well being of you and yours in hopes that the three of you make it through these tough times together.

-- Benjamin
Wishing the best for all, a necessary prelude to a truly satisfying shave.

Mine is in the mail and should be arriving Mon. 👍

Does the scent last? I have the Speick AS and it is by far the lightest scented AS I own (and I own a lot!).
No idea I haven't used it yet and I mainly got it to throw in my kit while one the road. My daughter's softball is starting back up and want to stay looking fresh during the tournaments. Really looking forward it.

Top Bottom