What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Barbershop and Pharaoh's Dreamsicle by Stirling.
Can't go wrong with these.
proxy.php

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

Stirling’s Pharaoh’s Dreamsicle is my all time favorite citrus scent. It’s just so rich and deep.

Recently received items...
I have waited a long time for this hard to get Stirling Iced Pineapple and it did not disappoint...Pine-tastic Scent!!!
I am definitely a Stirling fan...hahaha. The witchhazel is like an aftershave by itself and can match the soaps...very very nice scents!
Received from a kind member from another forum the L'Occitane Cade shave soap & The Mystic Water Coconut Sandalwood soap sample.
I was able to find the cheapest pack of Feather Professional Blade on Ebay Japan free shipping @US$12+ and when I checked again, there's a US$6 shipping now... 😅😅
20210401_191122.jpg

20210401_191211.jpg

Recently received items...
I have waited a long time for this hard to get Stirling Iced Pineapple and it did not disappoint...Pine-tastic Scent!!!
I am definitely a Stirling fan...hahaha. The witchhazel is like an aftershave by itself and can match the soaps...very very nice scents!
Received from a kind member from another forum the L'Occitane Cade shave soap & The Mystic Water Coconut Sandalwood soap sample.
I was able to find the cheapest pack of Feather Professional Blade on Ebay Japan free shipping @US$12+ and when I checked again, there's a US$6 shipping now... 😅😅
View attachment 1244868
View attachment 1244872
what no creamy brush pic today🤔😁😁😁

Top Bottom