What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Arran Lochranza shaving soap & a blue Zenith silvertip brush👍🏼
_20210220_111916.JPG

That DE will likely be the best of the bunch. The Star DE is a classic and is an excellent shaver. Kind of like a pre-war Tech, but perhaps a little bit more efficient. Almost everybody who tries a Star DE ends up really liking it. Good score.
I liked it so much I ordered another one in silver tone.

View attachment 1225905

Leaf for the wife, Twig for me, and 10 Gillette Platinum Plus to add to the growing vintage blade collection.

Did the Leaf come with the rubber grip installed or did you install it before the picture? I just ordered a grip for my niece’s Leaf. She loves her’s. I use one for head shaves and got a Twig through the Kickstarter. It’s very nimble and I like it a lot too.

@RanTan the Cool
The Leaf is second to none for head-shaving. Cartridge, Headblade, DE, injector you name it, the Leaf wins. Takes a little getting used to though technique wise.

Last edited:
Did the Leaf come with the rubber grip installed or did you install it before the picture? I just ordered a grip for my niece’s Leaf. She loves her’s. I use one for head shaves and got a Twig through the Kickstarter. It’s very nimble and I like it a lot too.

We installed it before the picture.

Actually a really good customer service story to that - I didn't even notice the silicone grip until after I ordered and I sent an email asking if it could be added to the order to avoid a separate shipping charge. By the time they got the email the first had shipped but they gave me a coupon code for free shipping for the grip.

that’s disappointing that you didn’t like the scent. Have you tried using it? If so, how does it perform?

Remember the immortal words of Mike Myers... “If it ain’t Scottish, it’s crap!” 😜
not tried it yet, only received it about 20 mins ago😁, I'll try it tomorrow😉... if it's as good as the reviews it gets then I'll still be happy👍🏼

Top Bottom