What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Craig the Postie ignored the snow to bring me these this morning - thanks Agent Shave!

12744C47-53DE-4A18-9B8E-FF3DCCB7024D.jpeg

I hope you get yours soon! If it's any help, it took mine three weeks to arrive by moose from Canada... [emoji14]
It's all good!:001_smile It gives me time to get used to the Timeless titanium .68 I got a couple weeks ago. Just had my fourth shave with it yesterday which was mostly successful. And tomorrow I'll try a different blade from the samplers I have.

By the time the junk from China makes it over to North America with my stand, the moose traverses Canada with the package and hands it over to the Pony Express at the Montana border, I'll probably have a good relationship with the Timeless and will be able to make a good comparison between the two razors.:biggrin1:

Love my 6S. But ditch those Rockwell blades.
They are truly awful.

I traded a Rockwell 6S to another B&Ber recently and I was selling the razor with 150 Rockwell blades. I couldn’t pay him to take the blades!

There must be something wrong with me, Rockwell blades work fantastic for me, in my top 5 blades. Or I walk around with my face looking like hamburger and don’t know it 🤷‍♂️

There must be something wrong with me, Rockwell blades work fantastic for me, in my top 5 blades. Or I walk around with my face looking like hamburger and don’t know it 🤷‍♂️
Everyone is different.

I read a comment today on B&B where the member said that Derby blades are his favorite blades and his least favorite are Personna Israeli Reds which he absolutely loathed. I am the complete opposite. To each their own.

Are you in Canada?

Everyone is different.

I read a comment today on B&B where the member said that Derby blades are his favorite blades and his least favorite are Personna Israeli Reds which he absolutely loathed. I am the complete opposite. To each their own.

Are you in Canada?

I actually wasn’t going to try the Rockwell blades after all the hate it gets but a co worker swears by them and gave me a tuck to try and was pleasantly surprised.

Yes sir, I’m in the great white north

I actually wasn’t going to try the Rockwell blades after all the hate it gets but a co worker swears by them and gave me a tuck to try and was pleasantly surprised.

Yes sir, I’m in the great white north

PM me. If shipping isnt crazy, I’ll send them to you.

Top Bottom