What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

SOC is very nice, and hair is densely packed, also, quality/grade of hair is different from Omega and that is evident by first look.
Size is very similar to Omega 10005.

Connaught Shaving sells it without tax, so 4-6 Pounds is saved, for me that's new as well as good news.
I have a big order I am placing with Gifts and Care this week and they have the orange handled SOC for just over 30€. I think I will grab one. 👍

Well, yesterday... After the first trip with my WCS Lantern synthetic as travel brush, I decided that I want a smaller one and so ordered a Simpson's Trafalgar 1:

2B277E5A-46CC-4B3C-B850-01A986F50E21_1_201_a.jpeg

The box has a stick-on label that says "Trafalgar" but the other side of the handle is stamped "Sovereign." Sooo, I don't know what brush I actually have but it's a nice size for packing (height 82mm) and should do nicely. Simpson's count is now at two.

Well, yesterday... After the first trip with my WCS Lantern synthetic as travel brush, I decided that I want a smaller one and so ordered a Simpson's Trafalgar 1:

View attachment 1212269
The box has a stick-on label that says "Trafalgar" but the other side of the handle is stamped "Sovereign." Sooo, I don't know what brush I actually have but it's a nice size for packing (height 82mm) and should do nicely. Simpson's count is now at two.
Sovereign is just the name of the bristles. You have a Trafalgar 1. Nice brush. I like mine a lot.

Mail Call from Maggards

Maggards Mail Call 20210123.jpg

Got some stuff to start off my co-worker with some samples that I wanted to try. The Baili razor looks beautiful but the threading seems average. A little resistance twisting and the blade gap on this thing is a lot more than I thought. I got another Baili to try out so I'll be giving that a shot.

I've been looking for natural lime scents so I picked up these samples. ZM Socialite gives that boozy lime note with a bit sweetness. Dr. Jon's Lime smells like an actual lime squeezed. I'm liking both so far.

Arrived a couple of weeks ago, only just unpacked it. Very pleased ! My last purchase of 2020, now in yearly restraint for 2021 :c1:

The new Dolomiti 4.3 soap is not grey in colour compared to the older Beta 4.0 version, and now comes with a tin.
To my nose the 4.3 is more forward with citrus and floral notes compared to the 4.0 that I have, which to me smells more earthy.

P1245973 (2).JPG

P1245974 (2).JPG

P1245975 (2).JPG

P1245976 (2).JPG

P1245977 (2).JPG

Dolomiti beta 4.0 vs beta 4.3

P1245978 (2).JPG

Top Bottom