What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Arrived today, I sort of got carried away for me.

DBF37CDC-5211-43F5-8820-BF1F7CBB3A26_1_105_c.jpeg
990C20EC-C205-4865-B782-42622847F027_1_105_c.jpeg

Why 4? I guess they are super cheap.

Also, those little buggers last a suprisingly long time!
They were sold in twos. They worked out at only £4.50 each, (about 8.00 CAD?); thought if I didn’t like them, I can pass a couple along to my Brother-in-law. If I like them, he’s missing out! But they get plenty of love around here that I’m thinking they’ll stay with me!

They were sold in twos. They worked out at only £4.50 each, (about 8.00 CAD?); thought if I didn’t like them, I can pass a couple along to my Brother-in-law. If I like them, he’s missing out! But they get plenty of love around here that I’m thinking they’ll stay with me!
That’s cheap. LaToja is about $10CAD here. Not a great deal as it is a tiny stick.

I don’t mind it. I think Tabac is much better though, but YMMV as per usual with this stuff.

Did you get the containers from Rod and Amanda? The ones he sold me don’t interlock.

Stirling is a good soap. When I received my first shipment I was still learning to lather, in fact I still am, and the soap was disappointing. But after a few months with The Fat, I tried Stirling again and it suddenly performed much better. It’s still not as slick as The Fat, but it’s acceptable.
Hey thanks for asking. No I did not get it from Rod and Amanda.
I bought those containers here locally in a sorta 1 fixed price Japanese items shop.
It's called Daiso and quite popular around many Asian countries..
The cost is US$1.5 for 2.
Perhaps there's something like that at your place...? Here's a picture of the package...
20210123_111040.jpg

I used it for the Colonel Conk soaps too...
20210123_111309.jpg

I like Stirling Soaps primarily for the variety of scents and good performance too...the top but near..

Hey thanks for asking. No I did not get it from Rod and Amanda.
I bought those containers here locally in a sorta 1 fixed price Japanese items shop.
It's called Daiso and quite popular around many Asian countries..
The cost is US$1.5 for 2.
Perhaps there's something like that at your place...? Here's a picture of the package...
View attachment 1212033
I used it for the Colonel Conk soaps too...
View attachment 1212036
I like Stirling Soaps primarily for the variety of scents and good performance too...the top but near..
I’ve seen the fixed price stores at the permanent flea markets. But they are not near me. About 400 KM is the closest one.

Today's mail call from Connaught Shaving and by far the fastest international delivery - 27 days.

Perspective - That's the word comes to mind when I say how tiny the shave sticks were.
I've seen them in posts, videos but to hold them in hand, truly travel friendly.

Semogue Owners Club in Cherry handle and a 100 gm tub of Vitos Extra Super Coco.

I had to try the Italian classic, I've heard so much about it.

IMG_20210123_183543.jpg
IMG_20210123_190016.jpg

Today's mail call from Connaught Shaving and by far the fastest international delivery - 27 days.

Perspective - That's the word comes to mind when I say how tiny the shave sticks were.
I've seen them in posts, videos but to hold them in hand, truly travel friendly.

Semogue Owners Club in Cherry handle and a 100 gm tub of Vitos Extra Super Coco.

I had to try the Italian classic, I've heard so much about it.

View attachment 1212246View attachment 1212247
Nice. I will be ordering a SOC soon. I love my Semogues and they are fairly reasonably priced.

I agree about the size of the LaToja. It is tiny compared to even the Tabac stick. Perfect for travel!
I love those BIC blades.
They are excellent. A lot like Feathers IMO. Very sharp. Not super expensive either. 👍

Nice. I will be ordering a SOC soon. I love my Semogues and they are fairly reasonably priced.

I agree about the size of the LaToja. It is tiny compared to even the Tabac stick. Perfect for travel!

They are excellent. A lot like Feathers IMO. Very sharp. Not super expensive either. 👍
I will never need to buy blades again. Someone on B&B alerted me to a sale at Amazon. They were $14 per hundred and I bought 400. I already had 300, so now I’m nearly immortal. I will be about 150 years old when I use them up.

I will never need to buy blades again. Someone on B&B alerted me to a sale at Amazon. They were $14 per hundred and I bought 400. I already had 300, so now I’m nearly immortal. I will be about 150 years old when I use them up.
Well, we all need goals. Loving to 150 might be a stretch, but i‘m rooting for you!

SOC is very nice, and hair is densely packed, also, quality/grade of hair is different from Omega and that is evident by first look.
Size is very similar to Omega 10005.

Connaught Shaving sells it without tax, so 4-6 Pounds is saved, for me that's new as well as good news.

Top Bottom