What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Murphy & McNeil soap and AS - Barbershop De Los Muertos. This will be my first go with the Kodiak base, really looking forward to lathering it up in the morning. I’m not into labels, but the artwork is really aesthetically pleasing IMO.
A38FEA79-EA01-4E0F-A5B3-DE1288004709.jpeg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Just received my last 2 brushes of 3 from the Yaqi 11.11 sale, Very nice brushes. Washed and cleaned up for some fine lathering in the weeks & years ahead.
(left) Yaqi Chianti's 24mm synthetic.....................................................(Right) Yaqi Evil Zebra handle 26mm synthetic
Yaqi brushes from 11.11 sale 2020.jpg

Have some great shaves! Stay & think safe in these times!

Just received my last 2 brushes of 3 from the Yaqi 11.11 sale, Very nice brushes. Washed and cleaned up for some fine lathering in the weeks & years ahead.
(left) Yaqi Chianti's 24mm synthetic.....................................................(Right) Yaqi Evil Zebra handle 26mm synthetic
View attachment 1189246
Have some great shaves! Stay & think safe in these times!
I bought a Mellon razor from Yaqi during the same sale, but not much luck so far. They canceled the shipment and when I asked why they said it meant a return from the shipper to them and they’d resend. We’ll see. It’s my first AliExpress order so not sure if this is typical. Hoping I’ll see it by the end of December...

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I bought a Mellon razor from Yaqi during the same sale, but not much luck so far. They canceled the shipment and when I asked why they said it meant a return from the shipper to them and they’d resend. We’ll see. It’s my first AliExpress order so not sure if this is typical. Hoping I’ll see it by the end of December...
I have been buying stuff Aliexpress for a couple years now with not to many issues. If you are dealing with Yaqi I would think you will get your razor. That razor is a nice one, I have a RR SLOC that is the same head. If you find it to mild try a KAI SS blade in it because it is a little wider than a standard blade and will give a little extra blade exposure.
Have some great shaves!

i had a brush cancelled for whatever reason during transit to me,lucky i had checked the status of order, i contacted Yaqi and they quickly sent out the item again, i received it eventually, i don't know why the original item was returned to them during transit, but i received it in the end, Yaqi were spot on, i wouldnt blame Yaqi for the original confusion👍🏼

Top Bottom