What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Or just get yourself a Feather SS folding shavette and some Schick Proline blades and get to learning! Next best thing to a true old school straight razor shave but without the edge maintenance. Or you might, like I did, end up believing that AC shavettes are actually superior to straight razors.......
Thanks for your advice. I did consider the Feather AC non-folding types long ago before I even started with DE razor by watching Utubes. However, the blades are not easy to get and quite expensive from where I am. There are imitation Feather AC razors too now but the blades are still expensive.

Thanks for your advice. I did consider the Feather AC non-folding types long ago before I even started with DE razor by watching Utubes. However, the blades are not easy to get and quite expensive from where I am. There are imitation Feather AC razors too now but the blades are still expensive.
That's too bad. I just got 20 Kai Mild Pink ac blades off amazon for $16. Shipping was free.
I use each blade for about a month before discarding, so I got over a year and a half of shaving for $16. Not a bad deal.

Muhle Sandalwood Aftershave Balm. This arrived yesterday and I was not sure if I liked the scent or not but it has definitely grown on me. All natural ingredients and feels exceptional on my skin.
20201123_183008 copy.jpg

View attachment 1188126View attachment 1188127View attachment 1188128

got my bottle of Epsilon today......not going to lie compared to razor rock what the puck blue......this to me smells a touch better. I’m going to give it a test drive tomorrow, I finished off my bottle on Friday and got this bottle today, couldn’t have planned that one any better.

I tried epsilon blue a week ago and I must confess it smells like the old hair saloon I used to visit in my childhood.

quite a few things arrived today, a little shelf for some brushes(top of pic, smaller than i thought it was going to be) 2 shave stick holders, 3razor holders, blue handled Yaqi razor, 7 packs of various blades, another little bag of washers for the razor handles, yellow brush, and another 3 shaving soaps👍🏼View attachment 1187916

I see you picked up the TGS Orange Empire! Hope you enjoy it - and all the other stuff! (When are you moving into a bigger place? 😁)

Top Bottom