What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Today’s arrival. Preparing for the Holidays!
477D2536-78D2-4484-86BF-70AFE1924249.jpeg

After some heart-ache and almost given up....my package finally arrived this morning. It took 10 days from the US to arrive in my country but another month to my house...hahahaha
My dream razor is inside...among a few...

Much thanks and a shout out to @tbhoff for his help to receive all my shave stuff (bought & gifted), packed securely, and send it over. What a good guy! Truly appreciate his help, this forum, and all the members....!!!
What a great place to be...!!
20201122_104719.jpg

Parker Semi-Slant razor. I'm looking for an efficient razor so I'm wondering if this fits the quality. So far, it looks a bit more aggressive than I'd like but I'll have to test it out.

View attachment 1185263 View attachment 1185264
I've tried this razor. It was loaned to be by a fellow B&B member.
Shaved with it a few times. Yes it is efficient. And yes it is aggressive. It's one razor that you have to really careful with. I personally wouldn't put in a sharp blade for obvious reasons.
I don't see myself purchasing this particular razor because u f it's aggressiveness. That's just me. Hope it works well for you. Let us know.

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

I've tried this razor. It was loaned to be by a fellow B&B member.
Shaved with it a few times. Yes it is efficient. And yes it is aggressive. It's one razor that you have to really careful with. I personally wouldn't put in a sharp blade for obvious reasons.
I don't see myself purchasing this particular razor because u f it's aggressiveness. That's just me. Hope it works well for you. Let us know.

I finished couple shaves with the semi-slant. It's definitely aggressive and really efficient. I got one of the closest shaves with it without putting too much effort into it. Definitely not a daily driver but I can see it being a good 2-3 day growth shaver.

I finished couple shaves with the semi-slant. It's definitely aggressive and really efficient. I got one of the closest shaves with it without putting too much effort into it. Definitely not a daily driver but I can see it being a good 2-3 day growth shaver.
Yeah definitely not a daily driver.

Straight from India...
Order was placed on the 10th (my 245st birthday!!) was shipped out on the 13th, and arrived today..
By contrast, the halloween giveaway from Captain Pre-Capsize in still enroute.. faster to get here from Mumbai than Illinois... Not the Capt's fault!!
IMG_6213.JPG

And you would not see this on packaging made in the US:
IMG_6215.JPG

Top Bottom