What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Nothing super special. Just a good usable Blue Tip SuperSpeed. Mostly just wanted it so I would have all the coloured “Tips”.
It’s not “mint”, but lm sure it’s going to give me some wonderful shaves.
4277AC64-DF2B-4FF7-9F0F-D445C76043C5.jpeg

Last edited:
Got a container of B&M Waves soap and splash today, some Wickham 1912 Magnum balm (for my BIL, as my sister loves the scent. If he doesn't end up caring for it or using it, she will send it back to me), and a Frugal Shaver travel tin and insert for a 3 piece razor.

Starting to stock up on some of my best soaps, and these are just freshly released in the Kaizen base. Going to be putting these in a vacuum sealed bag and toss in the fridge until they are needed.

Both of these are amazing scents. I’m not a big pot/cannabis guy, but the Cannabliss Santal is a really classy and elegant scent. It wears like a nice cologne.
DB449209-24A5-4962-8E79-2FA61684765C.jpeg

FD5CB144-B898-4A74-8323-5B2133DBB946.png

In another thread on B&B, I had asked @Slash McCoy about buying a Gold Dollar from him with white scales. I have bought several with red scales from his eBay (CrescentCityRazors), and know that he does a fantastic job, at a great price, and wanted another one in white. Much to my surprise, he sent the GD pictured above, free of charge, and just in time to be an early birthday present. Along with the razor, he sent a very gentlemanly note. I'm extremely happy with my new razor, and will remember his kind gesture every time I shave with it. I have a collection of straights, but this one is now my favorite. Thank you, Slash.

@Holtbae_87 - Does the "Extra Extra Bio" have the same almond scent as the regular Cella? Wasn't a fan of that scent, though the soap was a great performer.
Unfortunately I haven’t tried regular Cella yet, so can’t accurately answer that question.

Honestly this one was a bit harder for me to pick up on as to what scent it really was. I don’t get the almond scent but someone copy and pasted Cella’s detailed version of the scent:
crisp, delicate fragrance of pink pepper and precious woods will accompany you all day long"and

"exclusive fragrance starts out with a blend of fruity notes combined with the crisp scent of pink pepper. The heart is a perfect blend of the elegant notes of Damask rose and jasmine, surrounded by the smoky aura of birch. The base is sublimed by notes of labdanum, precious woods and amber adding exceptional warmth and unrivalled persistence."

To me, I can definitely get the rose scent when smelling from the tub. It’s a very warm and refreshing scent when lathered onto your face.

Yesterday, I got a tub of RozoRock Caribbean Holiday soap and splash, a couple of RazoRock brush stands for my ever expanding brush collection, a bottle of Noble Otter Plunder aftershave, and a wood soap dish for my puck of VHD soap.

I am now as stocked as I need to be for a few months. Time to try my various brushes, and save up for a Rudy Vey custom brush. Still have a few things coming, but I think I have enough... for now...

I just got delivery of an ATT Colossus handle I bought for my SE1 head. I like 4" handles and though this one weighs 86 grams I find it complements the weight of the SE1 head nicely. Feels balanced in my hand. Will see how they perform on my first shave with them.
I also got soap samples from Zingari The Wanderer, Henri et Victoria Cognac and Cuban Cigars, and DR Jon's Ann Bonny Bay Rum. If they perform as good as they smell I'll end up ordering the full size. They all smell fantastic!
Colossus.jpg

I just got delivery of an ATT Colossus handle I bought for my SE1 head. I like 4" handles and though this one weighs 86 grams I find it complements the weight of the SE1 head nicely. Feels balanced in my hand. Will see how they perform on my first shave with them.
I also got soap samples from Zingari The Wanderer, Henri et Victoria Cognac and Cuban Cigars, and DR Jon's Ann Bonny Bay Rum. If they perform as good as they smell I'll end up ordering the full size. They all smell fantastic!View attachment 1126079
I have never tried the others but Dr Jon's soaps are first-rate.

Top Bottom