What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Mail call from Top of the Chain. [emoji7]
proxy.php

Envoyé de mon SM-N950W en utilisant Tapatalk

Finally arrived, after a month and a half of waiting. If this is how much it takes now for a package to arrive by airmail from the UK I'd hate to think how much time it can take for a package from China with Economy post.
IMG_20200521_103346.jpg
IMG_20200521_103511.jpg
IMG_20200521_103542.jpg
IMG_20200521_103703.jpg

Merkur 45c in bakelite. This thing is tiny and light but so elegant. Love the dark red with black clouds. The case and blade pack are pretty nice too. Feels like an expensive toy or refined keepsake from way back when.
Not going to do a shave with it yet as there is another Merkur in line, the Progress, to use for the first time.

Since I tried the MWF lotion I got the lanolin fever and ordered some other products(still waiting on the shave soap :laugh: )
And this is my first synth brush, from DS cosmetics through AliExpress. Immediately I used it to lather and then shave. I hope I don't offend anyone but... How could you like badger or boar etc. This brush feels like the touch of the Gods! So silky, so nice, it's just perfect. I couldn't be happier!

I'll be testing the bath soaps and shampoo tomorrow!

100060968_3364147770270437_4097057732736057344_n.jpg

proxy.php

Maggards came through for me today. My first adventure into B&M. Decided to go head first. Very unique.

I am quite surprised by haverford. Lovely. And completely blown away by how much TOBS grapefruit smells exactly like a grapefruit. Amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not exactly an unpacking, but something I re-acquired. I found these as I was cleaning out my nightstand and had completely forgotten about them. They came with the used Schick Krona I bought about 6 years ago, but I never used them for some reason. Three blades left in the tuck that are rust free. I may just have to give one a try.
20200525_205937.jpg

Top Bottom