What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Some new soap arrived, MdC Fougere.
IMG_1800.jpg

I have been on a bit of binge recently so here goes!

View attachment 1026659
I got two packages from Italian Barber. First one had the Son of Zeus, The three What the Puck soaps, and the variety pack of the four soaps (Gold, Blue, Black, and Green). The second package had the Proraso Blue cream and the after shave balm. A third package came from Amazon and had the Clubman Pinaud Shave Soap. Package four had the Gillette Wilkinson Sword (india) blades that I bought off ebay. The fifth package came with the 10 Wilkinson Sword (england) blades I got off ebay as well.

View attachment 1026661
From left to right I got three packages. First one is a Vintage Style Razor from wetshavingclub.com and it was part of their $12 for the first 500 purchasers and came with 105 MenSmell Stainless blades. The second package came from Global Shave Club and had the Black Tiger, and the Sumatra which are Gillette Tech clones. The third package came from Maggard Razors and had the two heads I ordered the V3M in Grey, and a Slant head in chrome, as well as the two handles I bought which were the MR16 and the MR11 both in blue anodized Stainless Steel.

View attachment 1026662
Final two items came in other packages already mentioned, but I got an Omega Boar brush and the RazoRock Plissoft brush.

Whew. It is a lot of stuff, but this is probably all I am planning on buying for quite awhile. I have enough soap and blades not to last over a year and I am excited to use them all!
That looks very close to my first purchases at Maggard's and Italian barber. Enjoy all the products because they'll last you for the years to come!

It's been a long time since I have had any mail, but today made up for the wait.

From Canada way...
IMG_3728.jpeg

Wolfman WR1 OC .94/WRH1 handle with alternate WRH2 knurling in basic matte finish.
IMG_3731.jpeg

A Wolf Whiskers "Eagle" Midnight Orchid handle with an Elite Razor 24mm Manchurian White fan knot.
IMG_3744.jpeg

IMG_3745.jpeg

Mail call! Two from the States, one from across the pond.

proxy.php

Let’s start here. Origin: USA

“‘Fra-gee-lay’...must be Italian!”

proxy.php

Delicious packing peanuts.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Spoilers.

proxy.php

Hello there, Schick Repeater!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Next up! Origin: USA

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Spoilers.

proxy.php

Hello there, Schermack Round Razor! You’re strange.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Razor and blade look unused.

proxy.php

proxy.php

The handle is pretty small. Tuckaway handle for scale.

proxy.php

In case you need to make your RFB a travel razor...

proxy.php

Let’s finish strong! Origin: Ireland

proxy.php

Sweet! Binoculars!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Spoilers.

proxy.php

Hello there, Ever-Ready Bathroom set! You’re missing your blades.

proxy.php

Razor is pretty clean.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

The Full Monty for today.

proxy.php

Thanks for stopping by!

According to Amazon, there's 100 Shark razor blades waiting for me at the house. And my stubble is currently coarse, thick, gray, and cantankerous...

According to Amazon, there's 100 Shark razor blades waiting for me at the house. And my stubble is currently coarse, thick, gray, and cantankerous. Approaching "U-Boat Captain at Sea for Two Weeks" level of unkemptness.

That looks very close to my first purchases at Maggard's and Italian barber. Enjoy all the products because they'll last you for the years to come!
Thanks. With this and the previous shipments from West Coast Shaving I think I have new combinations of items for quite a long time. And still so much to drool over and get.

Thanks. With this and the previous shipments from West Coast Shaving I think I have new combinations of items for quite a long time. And still so much to drool over and get.
Haha, I feel like I'm going through a similar phase although it's slowing down. I was buying shaving gear left and right and all of a sudden, I ran out of space. So I'm PIFing some things and trying to finalize my rotations. As I'm saying that, I have a GC68 on the way... it never ends.

Global Shave Club R41+.
Will see how it shaves Tonight.
Only took a Month to get to me.
Canada to NW Ohio.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhoneXR using Tapatalk