What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

A83546C1-ED5D-475D-B8D4-FDE7CB863566.jpeg

Operation Twenty Dollar Rescue was a success at the antique store today. Here’s the haul!

P2 Tech

proxy.php

J Series Old Type Head placed on a fat handle.

proxy.php

Red Tip that needs a bath to see the date code.

proxy.php

Goodwill

proxy.php

proxy.php

The Full Monty

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After spending months acquiring razors, my attention recently turned to soap. This week three arrivals. Saponificio Varesino Manna di Sicilia, Martin de Candre Rose and PannaCrema Nuavia Blu. With other recent soap acquisitions, I should be good for another decade.

IMG_3341.jpeg

I have several hauls that I haven't posted, so they're going to be all in one post.

IMG_1523 (1).jpg

Starting at the bottom row, going left to right:
- ABC Pocket razor with gunmetal case. Case has Gillette patch inside & countries engraved on the bottom.
- 1936 Aristocrat
- 1918 military Old

Second row:
- 1946 Aristocrat
- Frankenrazor - the handle looks to be from a 1946 NEW, while the cap & baseplate seem to be from a 1939 British made NEW.
- NEW LC

Third row:
- Yaqi 24mm Cashmere
- Turn N Shave 25mm Gamechanger/Boss
- Muhle 23mm Silvertip Fiber
- Shavemac 26mm Synthetic

If anyone is able to give me additional information or if I've misidentified one of the razors, please let me know.

I have several hauls that I haven't posted, so they're going to be all in one post.

View attachment 1006105

Starting at the bottom row, going left to right:
- ABC Pocket razor with gunmetal case. Case has Gillette patch inside & countries engraved on the bottom.
- 1936 Aristocrat
- 1918 military Old

Second row:
- 1946 Aristocrat
- Frankenrazor - the handle looks to be from a 1946 NEW, while the cap & baseplate seem to be from a 1939 British made NEW.
- NEW LC

Third row:
- Yaqi 24mm Cashmere
- Turn N Shave 25mm Gamechanger/Boss
- Muhle 23mm Silvertip Fiber
- Shavemac 26mm Synthetic

If anyone is able to give me additional information or if I've misidentified one of the razors, please let me know.

Congrats on a recent run of great scores!

Top Bottom