What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Putting together a travel kit for my upcoming trip to NYC.

proxy.php
You are heading to Pasteur Pharmacy on 34th (just west of park ave) with a budget, right?

It's a shipping container. :001_302:
My dad has a shipping container, about a 10'x10' built stand alone room, and guessing 15' x 20' kit shed that looks like a red barn with about a 3' porch with corresponding loft area that overhangs porch. Also former sheds have overtime been converted to a two single car garages and a house(all attached) for one of my step-brothers, now occupied by a niece.

Mail call. When the PIF razor passaround came by me, I picked a Gem Micromatic Flying Wing for myself and let the MMOC that was in the box go. But I thought I might like an OC if it were one with the bumps, in hopes it might be just a little less bitey than the no bump one in the box. So I found this on eBay the other day, placed my bid, was not outbid, and so for $5 I get to own this. Looks like it wasn't even used, and came with a blade as old as it. NRA on the box means it must be from 1934 give or take a year.
FED67252-B4DF-48AA-B704-D9C9DAB916A9.jpeg

Mail call. When the PIF razor passaround came by me, I picked a Gem Micromatic Flying Wing for myself and let the MMOC that was in the box go. But I thought I might like an OC if it were one with the bumps, in hopes it might be just a little less bitey than the no bump one in the box. So I found this on eBay the other day, placed my bid, was not outbid, and so for $5 I get to own this. Looks like it wasn't even used, and came with a blade as old as it. NRA on the box means it must be from 1934 give or take a year.
View attachment 953273

Have one in same box on the way...you got an even better deal than I did!

Mine should be in next week

Top Bottom