What's new

What Are You Reading?

Red Planet Noir by D.B. Grady

Hardboiled private detective story set on a grimy future colony on Mars...if it's your thing you will love it, if not you'l find it too campy. I suggest reading the first chapter with the Kindle app first.

I finally got around to reading some Dan Brown. Some good fiction and a bit of a break from the non-fiction that I typically read.

1984 by George Orwell. Pretty interesting so far. Looks kind of like it'll be a mixture of Brave New World by Aldous Huxley and the movie Equilibrium.

I read the collected works of an author then move on to another one. I prefer sci-fi as a genre. I am currently working through extensive works of Robert A. Heinlein.

Memories Before and After the Sound of Music. Written by the oldest of the von Trapp children. Agathe von Trapp who was portrayed by the ..Sixteen going on Seventeen singer in the show. She illustrated the book with pencil drawings. 'tis a fine read for those of us who consider the true story of The Sound of Music one of the most beautiful ever to find its way onto stage and screen.

Last edited:
Recently finished Side Jobs, by Jim Butcher (worked my way through all the books of the Dresden Files). Now I'm making my way through The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, by Stieg Larsson.

I am almost done reading "For Whom the Bell Tolls" - Ernest Hemingway and will start "The rise of Theodore Roosevelt" by Harry Chase when I am finished.

Top Bottom