What's new

What are you most eagerly awaiting??

Shave forge ultra dense HMW knot to put in a handle that I have. Excited to get that done and put to good use!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered a Karve Razor with an extra plate. Looking forward to its arrival. It’s my first new razor since 1969. Been using a Schick Krona over the last 50 years. Always worked well for me. Never got on the cartridge bandwagon.

Won a few vintage Gillette NEW's on the Bay (one LC and one SC both w/ the common bar handles). The LC should be coming Friday. The SC, however, is shipping from Ontario so that may be a bit of a wait.

Gonna be in midtown tomorrow afternoon...if the stars align just right and the timing works out ...i may finally get my first visit to Pasteur's Pharmacy !!! :clap:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
Just got back !!! HOLY MOLY !!!!!!!!!! I spent about an hour sniffing so much stuff i think i wore my nose out. i could've easily spent another 2 hours in there if i had more time. That place is incredible!!! :euro:

Eagerly waiting for a Fatip Piccolo special edition that I ordered from Spain. Couldn't resist since it comes with both an open and a closed comb plate. Personally hope that it is a better fit for the Astra SP blade than my R89 is, after my own opinion.

Been in transit since the 9th and left Spain on the 13th. Starting to count days hehe.

I ordered a Karve Razor with an extra plate. Looking forward to its arrival. It’s my first new razor since 1969. Been using a Schick Krona over the last 50 years. Always worked well for me. Never got on the cartridge bandwagon.

I am waiting on a Karve SS as well. I worked my way up to the top of the wait list and placed my order. I got a tracking number, but Canadian Post does not indicate they have received it yet and it has been over a week. I do not know if the package is in transit and just was not tracked properly, or if the shipping notice was generated by Karve and the package is still sitting on a shelf in their shop.

Some tubes of REAL SHAVING COMPANY
Shaving cream to start showing up
Again at reasonable prices here in the
U.S.A.

Curently, some Personna blades I thought were American-made. But they aren't. They are Israelis without tucks. Kind of a bulk package deal. But I'm not all put out by it. The Israelis know their stuff.

American Personnas are apparently made for pre-atopsy shavings of alien cadavers in Area 51. At least that's what the price seems to suggest.

I’ve ordered an OREN razor that arrives on Monday. I’ve never shaved with an AC razor before. I’ve been shaving with a Krona for a very long time, which is a relatively mild shaver with neutral blade exposure. For you OREN owners, should I set it to the one dot (i.e. mildest) head?

I’m waiting for my new Janus razor. It has been ordered and is expected to ship in January.

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-19_20-30-0.png
    upload_2019-8-19_20-30-0.png
    284.4 KB · Views: 10
Wow that’s awesome! Enjoy!

Noble Otter - Hamami and Jungle Warrior. Both scents sound really interesting.
As it's my first Fall (almost) DE shaving, I'm pumped to try some of the seasonal scents. B +M - Nocturne at the top of my list sofar.

Eagerly awaiting my Wolfman WR2 1.25 SB on a WRH7 handle. That will officially end my RAD.
Wow! Congratulations, that’s more than I would spend! I’m also awaiting an Enoch Razor from Classic Shaving along with a Razzorock Hulk. I’m planning my first AC RAZOR SHAVE WITH MY NEW OREN Razor tomorrow morning.

I predict you will be very pleased. Great razor, loved by so many. [emoji846]
Great razor! I considered the Rockwell, but ultimately decided on the Karve! I’m a bronze Karve fan. I just made the waitlist for the new Stainless Steel Karve.

Top Bottom