What's new

What are you listening to?

Jim Hendrix - Blues

I'm loving this one. I own it on CD but it was meant to be spun on a turntable.

This is an excellent pressing and the sound is incredible.

This is possibly my favorite record I own. I've been listening to it in one form or another for more than half my life. It does sound best spinnin' on the platter :thumbup1:

Heard one of my favorite Van Halen songs a few minutes ago ...

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415882921.634586.jpg

But now I'm stuck on SiriusXM's "Foo Fighters Radio". Really looking forward to the announcement of their U.S. tour dates next week ...

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415883003.876361.jpg

Rihanna at Concert for Valor 2014. I am not a big Rihanna fan. She has a reputation for a limited vocal range, not a great voice overall, and a bit of wooden stage presence, but excellent songwriters and producers behind her who can tweak her voice into something very saleable, and she is a beautiful girl.

But this live performance was a hit out of the park. I sure do not think there was any lip-synching and it was as far from wooden as could be. Emotional. Excellent. I want to know who her new vocal coach is. Hat's off!

All month, from now until around New Years? Christmas Music. The kids demand it. Otherwise I have my headphones in listening to something more bearable ;) Although I can say, I am in the holiday mood this year wrapping candy cane sleigh bars of soap for my local shop while drinking cocoa and listening to Elvis Christmas songs over and over!

Top Bottom