What's new

What are you listening to?

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Sticky Fingers - Rolling Stones (I've listened to it a million times, but sometimes its what I need to hear.)

Did you ever wake up to find
A day that broke up your mind
Destroyed your notion of circular time

-Sway

Magic

Bruce Springsteen

Fantastic album! What a triumph for the Boss!!

And that's coming from someone who's never been a particular Springsteen aficionado but you really have to give credit where credit is due. There are 12 songs on the disc (the last is a hidden track) and not a bad one in the bunch. I picked mine up new with free shipping from DeepDiscount.com for a little over $10.00!

Check it out! :thumbup1:

Right now:

Classical Christmas music on Cable TV.....'tis the season:rolleyes:

Lately, I've been listening to Iron maiden's Piece of Mind, Powerslave, Somewhere In Time and 7th Son of a 7th Son albums getting ready for their world tour in 2008....Somewhere Back In Time!!!!!!!!

Anyway, those who know will need no explanation...

Right now:

Classical Christmas music on Cable TV.....'tis the season:rolleyes:

Lately, I've been listening to Iron maiden's Piece of Mind, Powerslave, Somewhere In Time and 7th Son of a 7th Son albums getting ready for their world tour in 2008....Somewhere Back In Time!!!!!!!!

Anyway, those who know will need no explanation...

I haven't heard about this tour yet, I'd still go see Maiden again. I saw them
a few years ago on tour with Dio and Motorhead. Great show. From the name of the tour, sounds like they'll be doing an "oldies" set?

I think Priest and Maiden should tour together, that would be the ultimate.

-Mason

I haven't heard about this tour yet, I'd still go see Maiden again. I saw them
a few years ago on tour with Dio and Motorhead. Great show. From the name of the tour, sounds like they'll be doing an "oldies" set?

I think Priest and Maiden should tour together, that would be the ultimate.

-Mason

Mason....the tour you spoke of was the "Give Me 'Ed Till I'm Dead" tour of 2003.... and it was absolutely wonderful.....and LOUD!!!!!!!!!

Go to the Official Iron Maiden website...it is going to be all of their stuff from the 1980's... esp. the 1984-1988 era. Powerslave, Somewhere in Time, and 7th Son albums. This is going to be a world tour, and will encompass the East first...Australia, Japan, then USA and N. America.....then S. America, then USA, then back to Europe...I think.

It would be just awesome to see Maiden and Priest tour together....but I doubt if it would ever happen outside of Europe. Come to think of it...I'd like to see Judas Priest sometime...their last Angel of Retribution tour was cancelled in my area.

V

VR6ofpain

ZZ Top: FANDAGO
Allman Bros.: FIllmore
Stevie Ray Vaughan: Box set disc 3

Pick up the "Solos..." album. It is SRV playing with some friends and what not. Great record. My fiancee picked it up as well as a SRV DVD for my birthday.

I wish I was listening to music. Luckily we are all leaving the office early today, for Christmas. We worked through all of last weekend, so we could have this weekend off. It was worth it I think...

*glances at playlist*

Toby Emerson - Liquify (Best trance I've heard in a while)
Pretty much everything released by Enya (Box sets FTW!)
Sarah Brightman
Legion of Green Men

Everything's pretty mellow with the exception of Toby Emerson... but I finally found the song for a reasonable price and wanted to hear it over and over. :biggrin:

Allman Brothers Band

You name it I've been listening to it of late. I'm something of a late comer to the blokes that put the "jam" in jam band but man have I been making up for lost time! What a delight it is to listen to these guys! Haven't come across a bad CD yet and some of the stuff is quite simply sublimely rendered!

Any other fans of the ABB in here?

Going to be checking out some Gov't Mule in the near future too!!

Top Bottom