What's new

What are you listening to?

Creedence Clearwater Revival. My wife usually leaves it up to me to put CD's in her car, then complains she doesn't like what I choose. So I was in a store the other day and saw a CCR CD (Chronicle 1) on sale. Hadn't heard these guys in ages so picked it up for my wife. Good CD, we're both enjoying it. I even downloaded some mp3's of other songs not on this CD. I don't remember ever buying a CCR record when they were popular as their songs were so overplayed on the radio back then. We're enjoying them much more 40 years later.

Rhino Records has just rereleased a remastered (plus additional music and interview) CD 'Bobby Charles', who is a somewhat reclusive singer/songwriter, backed by musicians such as members of The Band, Dr. John and the superb guitarist Amos Garrett, highly recommended.

On Friday afternoons I find myself moving from whatever is in the rotation to Jimmy Buffet's "Live in Anguilla" when I'm working at home, just to put me in the weekend mood. I've been in a jazz mood the last week, but I think I'm mourning the loss of summer weather this week, so I'm trying to grab a little island mood to make up for it while I'm working. . .

Other than that, I've been enjoying Return to Forever a lot since I heard Lenny White on Sirius/XM couple weeks ago. I've owned a lot of their albums but never really got into them. Been making up for that.

in anticipation of tomorrow's PEARL JAM concert....i just finished spinning my VITALOGY vinyl....

and my favorite song on the album and any PJ song....

CORDUROY

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom