What's new

What are you listening to?

Jimmy Ruffin--What Becomes of the Brokenhearted. A Motown classic from 1965. I listen to gems like this often, and get to wondering WTH has happened to "music" the last decade or so.

CBC Radio 1 in the background mostly... 80s metal to new Buckcherry. Itching to pick up my Phoenix Phantom series bass & my 100 watt Carvin amp again & get callous fingertips. It's been a long time since l played. No one to jam with in my small community . Sad. Menage et un jamming for now.

CBC Radio 1 in the background mostly... 80s metal to new Buckcherry. Itching to pick up my Phoenix Phantom series bass & my 100 watt Carvin amp again & get callous fingertips. It's been a long time since l played. No one to jam with in my small community . Sad. Menage et un jamming for now.

I just gave away a Yamaha BB300\ Seagull S6 cedar top to my youngest son about 6 months ago because i hadn't give them any love in about 3 years. Leaves me with 3 needing repair, 2 Yamaha Nippon Gakki 59/70 that need neck reset's and saddles, 64 Harmony neck reset and re-fret and binding work. But it's a screaming little blues machine when all is good, i just hate the radius on the finger board or should i say lack of radius. 3 players Blue Ridge BR 140, Epi Masterbilt AJ and Larrivee D 03r

My top 5 bassist right now are probably
1 Tim Commerford
2 Chris Squire RIP
3 Geddy Lee
4 John Entwistle
5 Shavo Odadjian

Top Bottom