What's new

What are you listening to?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Stumbled across this. In pathetic period of country music, at least there was Randy Travis and Randy Jackson

You Can't Go Back to Kansas. The theme of moving on is more depressing now, after Covid, than 40 years ago. I have his Phoenix Concert cd and some LPs, but this is my favorite version of this song. You can skip the 1st minute of intro.

You Can't Go Back to Kansas. The theme of moving on is more depressing now, after Covid, than 40 years ago. I have his Phoenix Concert cd and some LPs, but this is my favorite version of this song. You can skip the 1st minute of intro.

Buffy, John's widow, helped put together a collection of pre California Bloodlines demos, released this week. I saw him many times in concert and miss his wit and spirit as much as his recordings.

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk

Buffy, John's widow, helped put together a collection of pre California Bloodlines demos, released this week. I saw him many times in concert and miss his wit and spirit as much as his recordings.

Thanks for that info. I just ordered the CD. Of course with my wife's newer computer car with no CD player, I'll have to burn them to her phone so she can bluetooth them, whereas my 15yo car still has a 6CD player. God, we both hate "progress".

Thanks for that info. I just ordered the CD. Of course with my wife's newer computer car with no CD player, I'll have to burn them to her phone so she can bluetooth them, whereas my 15yo car still has a 6CD player. God, we both hate "progress".
I just skip the CDs these days and go straight to download, I don't even have a CD player in my stereo system anymore and everything I want is ripped to 400GB micro SD card on the phone for playback in the car.

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom