What's new

What are you listening to?

Just came in from cutting the lawn and weeding, while downing large cups of G&Ts to keep myself hydrated and listening to oldies on my iPod with earbuds and shooting muffs. My wife came out to supervise while she's texting the kids and grandkids. She gets a bit worried when I'm working outside with machinery while downing G&T's. I tell her shooting muffs keep my earbuds in while I'm working, but that's not the only reason I wear them.

Speaking of oldiies, I don't think there was ever a better song to slow-dance to with your favorite gal than this Jerry "the Iceman" Butler tune.

Check out the first cut. The whole album is very smooth and has various vintage "house" artist. Availble on Amazon as Om: Chilled

Attachments

• 51VHBDBZOnL.jpg
    51VHBDBZOnL.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 51bBkgGb5bL.jpg
    51bBkgGb5bL.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 6
Our local university radio station has had a week long rock marathon fundraiser, some good shows, some I don't appreciate, yesterday, a 3 hour British Psychedelic Music Program from 1967-1969, the memories, the fragments of memories, guess I'm beginning to show my age! That was fun, especially in these times.

I'm loving the 1950s today. Wish I could go back in time, other than having to hide under my grade school desk in those nuclear attack drills.

Last edited:
This is what I'm listening to right now.
My question is how many readers of this
Thread are aware of this recording
Or the Composer.
20200420_190453.jpg
20200420_190529.jpg

Top Bottom