What's new

What are you listening to?

I am a huge Joe Walsh fan and love almost everything he has done.
I love his twisted humor and his excellent guitar playing.
I have almost everything he has done, guest performances included

But I also love Rev. Peyton :biggrin1:
That's a fun foot-stomping jam right there :) Gonna check out some of his other stuff. Now does the rev have a connection to Joe Walsh at all, or were you just saying in general you like JW?

That's a fun foot-stomping jam right there :) Gonna check out some of his other stuff. Now does the rev have a connection to Joe Walsh at all, or were you just saying in general you like JW?
No connection at all.
But Rev Peyton is one hell of a guitarslinger too, and he does have a good sense of humor 😁

Joe Walsh's repertoire is too big to choose just a song, or two, from.
So I just took another favorite musician

@Hak.1963 You got me going back to listen to some Joe Walsh. I was in high school at the time when There Goes The Neighborhood came out. Boy I loved that record. Especially the track, A Life of Illusion. Good times, good times :)

Joe Walsh: A Life of Illusion

@Hak.1963 You got me going back to listen to some Joe Walsh. I was in high school at the time when There Goes The Neighborhood came out. Boy I loved that record. Especially the track, A Life of Illusion. Good times, good times :)

Joe Walsh: A Life of Illusion

"A Life Of Illusion" is the ringtone on my cellphone 😎

Funny thing is, Joe Walsh is quite unknown here in Sweden.
Everybody knows about Eagles, but James Gang and Joe Walsh solo is very rare here.

Top Bottom