What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

What are you listening to?

Owen Bawn

"Ask me about a fluffernutter"
This is a great start of the day
Thank you Owen
It is 6 in th morning in Bulgaria
Those 2 men are from Northern Ireland- the one playing the mandola/bazouki, Andy Irvine, lived in Bucharest and in Bulgaria for a number of years, and as a result his music is deeply influenced by Balkan styles of playing.

Owen Bawn

"Ask me about a fluffernutter"
You

You have changed my plans for the day

I remember walking along that shore of Galway Bay with my uncle when I was a kid. Across the bay you can see the low hills of the Burren in County Clare in the distance (you can see them across the bay in your video, too). When I pointed to the other side of the bay and I asked my uncle what was that land over there he didn't miss a beat-- "That's Massachusetts," he said.

I remember walking along that shore of Galway Bay with my uncle when I was a kid. Across the bay you can see the low hills of the Burren in County Clare in the distance (you can see them across the bay in your video, too). When I pointed to the other side of the bay and I asked my uncle what was that land over there he didn't miss a beat-- "That's Massachusetts," he said.
[/QUOTE

That must have been a very emotional moment
Thank you for sharing your memories

Top Bottom