What's new

What are you listening to?

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
They are so entertaining to listen to, & that is one of their classic albums. I love how Milt Jackson & John Lewis trade melodies so effortlessly.
After replying to your post last night I put their "Last Concert" album on for a spin 'round the old Victrola.

Indeed it does!

They're equally good on this Vicente Fernandez classic:

Now, where's the tequila?
It's beggin' you to pour a tequila isn't it!? You probably are familiar with their La Pistola Y El Corazon record of Mexican traditionals? They have a few originals on there too. You'll go thru a whole bottle listening to that one! :) It's just fantastic.

Here's the title track:

It's beggin' you to pour a tequila isn't it!? You probably are familiar with their La Pistola Y El Corazon record of Mexican traditionals? They have a few originals on there too. You'll go thru a whole bottle listening to that one! :) It's just fantastic.

Here's the title track:

Actually, I am not. Great track! Thanks for making me spend the rest of the day listening to Los Lobos! :laugh:

For any members who may not be aware of this oustanding collection of musicians, this video will show that they're more than just a band from east L.A.

Actually, I am not. Great track! Thanks for making me spend the rest of the day listening to Los Lobos! :laugh:

For any members who may not be aware of this oustanding collection of musicians, this video will show that they're more than just a band from east L.A.

Kiko is probably my fav Los Lobos record 👍

Top Bottom