What's new

What are you listening to?

Love Stardust. I must have a dozen Brubeck tracks of it from the 1950s. My only Louis Armstrong with Dave Brubeck is another classic. I wish they had done more

That Summer Song is a great track, never heard it before.
Ya Star Dust is a gem isn’t it? And Louis’ version just pulls at your heart. Enjoy Brubeck’s version too.

I’ve been listening to lots of SKA lately. The Specials Ghost Town seems like an appropriate song for 2020 even though it’s 25 some odd years old. Some good two tone documentary on YouTube.

shoelessjoe

"I took out a Chihuahua!"
Listening to some post-Kansas/post-conversion Kerry Livgren ... Livgren @ the guitar & Warren Ham w/the vocals

Last edited:
Laid Back Jazz on Amazon Prime streaming.
968D22DC-672D-4AD1-9263-DE11EF6920CF.jpeg

I've been playing more "drop the needle" on older prog/avant favorites: L'Ensemble Ray (a superb Swiss Band), Albert Marcoeur (French), Stormy Six (Italian) and Samla Mammas Mana with Lars Holmer (Swedish), a great way to pass the time with this heat and "stay in place", and finish reading a great police procedural series by Rennie Airth.

A new Kansas tune--Jets Overhead. They sound clean, crisp, and with lots of muscle. I'd argue they are as talented musically as any group, past or present. I'd post a video, which is a bit dope, if I knew how.

A new Kansas tune--Jets Overhead. They sound clean, crisp, and with lots of muscle. I'd argue they are as talented musically as any group, past or present. I'd post a video, which is a bit dope, if I knew how.
These guys are still in fine form. They were a big part of my teenage years.

Top Bottom