What's new

What are you listening to?

I know this horn playin' cat! Givton is Good Stuff!
I hear you man. The playing and the orchestration is awesome. It just works. It's hard to say why but it just does. I hear Miles in there. I even hear a little Tony Williams in the drummer. Maybe some Paul Chambers in the bass? The keyboard player is so tasteful and the sax player is beautiful. I can't wait to see these guys in NYC when things open up.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Beethoven’s 5th for my granddaughter’s music school lesson. I forgot how powerful it is. I generally skip it for the same reason I skip Stairway to Heaven- it seems overplayed. So, I forget how great both of them really are, and have to be reminded from time to time.

I was almost ready to quit cutting the lawn, halfway thru the back yard, when 2 Freddy "Boom Boom" Cannon songs in a row came on my iPod. With shooting muffs over the ear pods to drown out noise and hold them in, it was just the pick me up I needed to finish. First Palisades Park, one of my top 3 oldies of all time, then Buzz Buzz A-Diddle-It, my 2nd favorite Cannon song. I love the video with this one.

Top Bottom