What's new

What are you listening to?

Angel Baby (full version). This might be my favorite song of all time. Take a few minutes to relax and have a nice slow dance with your favorite gal while cooped up. My wife, of 50+ years, came down while this was playing and we had our first slow dance in years.

Last edited:
Gary U.S. Bonds & Daddy G. An updated version of another favorite song from the 60s. I'm with Gary on a keyless car. I think I've only driven my wife's keyless car 3 times in almost 4 years, to take it in for service for her. It is stupid.

Gary U.S. Bonds & Daddy G. An updated version of another favorite song from the 60s. I'm with Gary on a keyless car. I think I've only driven my wife's keyless car 3 times in almost 4 years, to take it in for service for her. It is stupid.

@:41 you hear the guy in back - "all you gotta do is press the button let's go!" :biggrin1:

Wallace Roney, Why should there be stars?

Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 3.25.53 PM.png

Two and a half hours of yard work. I cued up a Two Tone SKA playlist. Weed whacking is perfect combined with a SKA beat. It turned a chore into a dance party. Had a break with Stella Artois . The got back at it.

Top Bottom