What's new

What are you listening to?

Have Out Come the Freaks an Island Post Punk Anthology in the workshop right now and Eno's "Baby's on Fire" is included there. Did a search and it looks to have been a numbers since anyone put up a link around here so it's time anew for Mr Fripp to rip it up.

''''''''''''''''''''''dave

Hungarian Celtic Punk on a rainy Friday. Wishing I had some Chicken Paprikash or Shepherd's Pie to go with my gin.

Last edited:
Amazing performance. True gem among cello recordings.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Hungarian Celtic Punk on a rainy Friday. Wishing I had some Chicken Paprikash or Shepherd's Pie to go with my gin.

Surreal and great! Never heard of them before. I subscribed to them on YouTube. I like the song called Those Irish Punk Girls. I don't want to embed the video here because the lyrics are a little racy, albeit in a humorous way.

Amazing performance. True gem among cello recordings.

proxy.php

proxy.php

one of the greats. her Elgar is still unsurpassed, IMO.

I must admit not exactly what I was expecting to see but a welcome surprise to be certain.

at any rate I am IMMENSELY enjoying the new live Beyonce album, it's really compelling stuff. and incredible artist

I'm also loving the new album by Sunn O))), who have gone in a bit of a different direction. I've been a fan of this band since shortly after Monoliths & Dimensions came out and love pretty much everything they do. For me this new one sits with Altar and Black One in quality, which is to say at the top of their game

But the album getting the most plays lately for me is the incredible new Molly Tuttle album; I will grant that she seems to be moving closer and closer towards Allison Krauss, but the truth is I have been DYING for more music like Paper Airplane era Krauss (which she herself seems uninterested in, which is fine that's her prerogative), and this scratches that itch for me. Also she can play damn near everyone under the table on a guitar.

one of the greats. her Elgar is still unsurpassed, IMO.

I must admit not exactly what I was expecting to see but a welcome surprise to be certain.

at any rate I am IMMENSELY enjoying the new live Beyonce album, it's really compelling stuff. and incredible artist

I'm also loving the new album by Sunn O))), who have gone in a bit of a different direction. I've been a fan of this band since shortly after Monoliths & Dimensions came out and love pretty much everything they do. For me this new one sits with Altar and Black One in quality, which is to say at the top of their game

But the album getting the most plays lately for me is the incredible new Molly Tuttle album; I will grant that she seems to be moving closer and closer towards Allison Krauss, but the truth is I have been DYING for more music like Paper Airplane era Krauss (which she herself seems uninterested in, which is fine that's her prerogative), and this scratches that itch for me. Also she can play damn near everyone under the table on a guitar.

Nice selection. Have you tried Leon Bridges - Good thing?

proxy.php

Really liking it atm.

Top Bottom