What's new

What are you listening to?

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Wow! I remember seeing the Angels back in the 70s. They were pretty high-energy concerts.

I would have loved to have seen them live.
I even managed to find a version of Am I ever going to see your face again without the audience reply, to keep it B&B friendly. I use to crack their songs up on a Friday night while having a few beers. Oh the memories.
They then made it into my music selection for when doing weights.
Yeah they had some energy, more than AC/DC.

RIP Doc Neeson.

The top of today’s playlist-

IMG_0901.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The start of the playlist today...

View attachment 903005

nice list! Seeing the Mills Brothers on one of the lists, takes me back to when my grandfather died. We inherited his 1978 Buick Electra with the 8-track deck, as well as his collection of 8-track tapes. They were the Mills Brothers Cab Driver and their greatest hits, Simon & Garfunkel Bridge Over Troubled Water, Tijuana Brass Best Of, and Tony Orlando & Dawn New Ragtime Follies.

Last edited:
nice list! Seeing the Mills Brothers on one of the lists, takes me back to when my grandfather died. We inherited his 1978 Buick Electra with the 8-track deck, as well as his collection of 8-track tapes. They were the Mills Brothers Cab Driver and their greatest hits, Simon & Garfunkel Bridge Over Troubled Water, Tijuana Brass Best Of, and Tony Orlando & Dawn New Ragtime Follies.

Thanks, emwolf. I have a pretty eclectic collection.

Top Bottom