What's new

What are you drinking tonight?

Bushmills around the campfire on a chilly 2deg C (35F) evening. Got away to the bush for the weekend.
3105186A-0618-453A-AF66-ED178D07F7D2.jpeg
0670314A-E27D-49CC-8568-B0B5709E2A95.jpeg

Interesting. I didn’t know about the MGP connection, but it makes sense. MGP turns out some really good juice. My best friend’s wife is from Vermont and when Whistlepig started selling “Vermont” Rye there was a lot of snickering from her and I distinctly remember her calling it Canadian whisky. Then they started winning awards and all of the snickering stopped. Regardless of where it’s made they turn out some top notch Whisky.
I learned a lot as well. Unfortunately, it wasn't my bottle, so I can't confirm. I could've sworn I saw Canada listed on this one. Either way, it was GREAT and I will be considering adding it to my cabinet.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Just more and more water. Even the sweat rings on my uniform have sweat rings.
Yesterday the temp was 102° , humidity in the high 70’s, and heat index was over 110°.
It wasn’t fun and it’s just getting hotter.
So just water and Gatorade Zero for now.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Just more and more water. Even the sweat rings on my uniform have sweat rings.
Yesterday the temp was 102° , humidity in the high 70’s, and heat index was over 110°.
It wasn’t fun and it’s just getting hotter.
So just water and Gatorade Zero for now.
One of the few thing I do not miss about Tx is the combo heat and humidity. Sometimes my uniforms looked like I’d fallen into a pool during a call. Lots of water and blue Powerade.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Even working a midnight shift outside you are soaking wet all night. I wear a 3 liter insulated CamelBak and I have ice and water in it when I leave the house and just keep filling with ice the entire shift. Seldom do I need to add more water; just ice continuously.

Top Bottom