What's new

What are you drinking tonight?

again...just beer. But free beer! I got a good job lol
IMG_1521.JPG

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
That is a fine assortment of Scotch. I am envious.

Thank you, Good Sir. I don't post a whole lot of what I have and drink. I usually go pretty hard with any of my ADs. From last summer, going into this winter, mostly scotch and bourbon was what my focus was on. I strictly budget other things in my life so that I can enjoy what I'm passionate about at the time.

I love the Aberlour! Never had the GlendDrondach.

Aberlour 12 has grown on me. I want to pick up a bottle of A'bunadh before I finish the 12. I'm probably going to wait to see if the price of scotch drops in the next month or two.

I find Aberlour to be bright fruit and pepper, where I find GlenDronach to be dark fruit and creamy fudge.

I recently discovered Glendronach and I now gravitate between the 12 and the 15 revival. I love them

I started with the 12 and wasn't crazy about it at first, but it really grew on me after a couple of weeks and half the bottle. The 15 is excellent though. The Batch 8 Cask strength is amazing as well, but I really find it to be best when cut with a decent amount of water. My bottle of 18 is really 21 year old whisky, but I find that it takes over a bit too much of the barrel flavor for my liking. Plus, for the price, the 15 is just great all around.

Top Bottom