What's new

What are you drinking tonight?

Mike H

Instagram Famous
A Gibson. My new favorite cocktail.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poured myself a bourbon and ginger last night to watch the game...which did not end the way I hoped. EWBiB and BOLD Canada Dry ginger ale. I liked the combo. Not a proper ginger beer, but worked in a pinch. And less costly.

Jack Rose cocktail with absolutely from scratch grenadine and bottled in bond Laird's.
Actually, Laird's 10th Generation B-n-B. I was wondering why the Laird's B-n-B version seemed to be so expensive. I could not find any regular B-N-B version, but it is apparently still out there. Price difference seems to be the cheaper at $32 and the 10th Generation at $44 or more. I think the regular B-n-B version is a bargain. Maybe not so much the 10th Generation. In fact, I would like to taste them side-by-side. I am not sure it is not exactly the same juice in both instances.

I find most of the Laird's line pretty weak. Like tequila as to agave, I like my apple brandy to be made 100% from apples. Calvados is a premium product for a reason. Putting neutral grain spirits in an apple brandy just seems like a corruption of the product to me.

Last night. Tullamore D.E.W. Cider Cask Finish Irish Whiskey. I'm not typically one to like tricked up or flavored whiskey. They simply take their standard Irish Whiskey and finish the aging in their barrels used to make cider at the very end. No flavors or anything added to the whiskey. Quite good, and quite subtle.

proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom