What's new

What are you drinking tonight?

Knob Creek neat this evening. I thoroughly enjoy this Bourbon.
6585DBDA-BAE6-4EB4-A28F-7F6309F3185E.jpeg

The whole household seems to either have increased allergies, or a cold has infiltrated our perimeter. Thus, a "hot toddy" was the beverage of choice last night. JTS Brown for the base. Honey, hot water, and juice from half a lemon. I'm not sure if it helped....but it was tasty while it lasted.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I find St. Patrick's Day to be one of the most hilariously nonsensical holidays out there, but...

IMG_20210317_175930015.jpg

I don't mind the drink though. Green Spot is not my cup of tea, so I'm glad that I found this one to be decent. Butterscotch is not my thing, and it seems that butterscotch it a common flavor in Irish Whiskey. Tastes change, so maybe I'll come around to butterscotch flavors eventually.

I find St. Patrick's Day to be one of the most hilariously nonsensical holidays out there, but...

View attachment 1238012

I don't mind the drink though. Green Spot is not my cup of tea, so I'm glad that I found this one to be decent. Butterscotch is not my thing, and it seems that butterscotch it a common flavor in Irish Whiskey. Tastes change, so maybe I'll come around to butterscotch flavors eventually.
Redbreast 12. St Pat's Day and everything....View attachment 1238179
The Redbreast 12 and cask strength are on my someday lists! Great looking drinks and bottles gents! Green spot is also on the someday list.
I’m drinking WT101 this evening.
16B35442-4C90-4B0B-B3CE-8F82C4E15991.jpeg

Top Bottom