What's new

What are you drinking tonight?

Bourbon bacon old fashioned with some LL7 in my pipe.
proxy.php

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Thought I was heading for West Texas Ranch Water this evening, but after dumping a couple ounces of Herradura Silver in the bottom of Mason jar, I went for a margarita, rocks, no salt. Bottled lime juice and Cointreau completed the mix.
D71620CA-D025-4736-B57E-9C2D5C7D279B.jpeg

Last edited:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Ahh... I’ve passed this bottle many times. It’s not bottled in typical Port fashion, I imagine to let you see that Tawny goodness! Liked it, did ya?

Oh yeah it’s tasty. Even tastes better with a cigar. It’s got a decent cherry flavor. My first time with it and we will meet again for sure. I picked up the Dow’s for the first time too. Saving that one for company. Be a shame to not share that one me thinks.

EFA28456-0EFA-405A-9C92-B87BECCBEAFC.jpeg

Ok...what drink did you make with both bourbon and a flavored Canadian? I'm intrigued by the Crown...but it sounds too sweet at the same time.

Had a blueberry bourbon smash the other night. Because, well, I had blueberries that needed to be consumed.
It was a burnt sugar Old Fashioned with an extra splash of salted caramel Crown. My wife loves it, but it’s on the sweet side for me. I just add an extra .50 oz bourbon to smooth the sweetness

Lot of Kentucky Burbon drinkers here. Yes! I will not drink Tennessee Burbon. The charcoal filtering makes it tastes burnt to me.

Top Bottom