What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

What are you drinking tonight?

Tonight.....

Get the old Telecaster off the wall and fire up the silverface twin reverb. Play some Waylon, Hank Jr., Buck and Merle while sippin';

Maybe I should get a few cans of Schlitz with a couple of shots of Jim Beam White Label.

The Knize

Moderator Emeritus
Pisco sour using much upgraded Peruvian pisco and real Peruvian bitters. Gum syrup. Lemon juice. An extraordinary drink.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Contributor
The hotel room has a record player and a library of vinyl and a very good liquor store, so it's Talisker 10 and Tower of Power. 20190413_230919.jpg

The Knize

Moderator Emeritus
Mai tai with real orgeat from Small Hand Food. Excellent. I was not impressed when I made my own orgeat, but this is good.

Top Bottom