What's new

What are you doing for Halloween?

Chill with wife and freinds, offer kids candy and scare them.
They arent supposed to take candy from strangers, this night must be pretty darn confuseing for them, then someone jumps out to scare them, wow.

so im goin to go party my *** off. Im going to wear a mexican wrestler mask. His name is Santos and the mask i silver..... ..

My block has some serious Halloween fun. My cousins scare the crap out of people down the street from my house. Right in front of their house there is another house that scares the crap out of people. The congestion on our streets are insane Halloween night. This year they are supposedly blocking off our streets so no cars drive through because there are so many people.

Then there are the outdoor Halloween parties people have on the front lawns. They booze it up, eat and have a good time.

Me? I load up a bag with beers. Then me and my mobile party drink while walking the kids for candy. When they get tired or we get too drunk we go back to the house and watch people scare the hell out of each other. It's going to be a fun night. :smile:

Having my in-laws over. Halloween sucks in my neighborhood (nobody celebrates) so my wife and I usually decorate the heck out of the house for those few that come by (massive candy for those who do) I don't know maybe it's a Maryland thing? (noticed not many neighborhoods doing anything) :confused:

Eating my son's candy.

To be fair, he's 23 months old and has a milk allergy. :frown:

I'll have to eat everything not intended for a child that young and anything with milk and/or chocolate.

Thankfully, he loves Dum Dums for an occasional treat and a lot of parents hand out little bags of Animal Crackers, so he won't end up completely empty-handed. At his age, he just enjoys the act of trick-or-treating and doesn't get greedy over candy yet.

Having my in-laws over. Halloween sucks in my neighborhood (nobody celebrates) so my wife and I usually decorate the heck out of the house for those few that come by (massive candy for those who do) I don't know maybe it's a Maryland thing? (noticed not many neighborhoods doing anything) :confused:

Really? That's a bummer.

My town is actually really cool around this time because it's one of the few towns that keeps a vintage look and is still lit by old gaslights. It gives the town an eerie old look to it. Like the old streets of London during Jack the Ripper times. That's the eerie feeling you get when you walk in the quiter parts of town. We don't have the modern day street lights most other towns across the country have.

I live out in the boonies, so nobody comes to my house looking for goodies. I'll probably spend an hour or so on my trainer, shower then treat myself to a beer...

Since I'm a gamer, there is an in-game Halloween event on Saturday in the game I play (Guild Wars). Will spend all day & night in front of the computer playing that, have the laptop open to B&B to see what's happening and plan on giving out treats. Might even take in an adult beverage or two or three.......or four............

I'll probably be working so SWMBO can spend halloween with her kids. Ex wife has mine this year and no one else can cover SWMBO.

I am getting a stethoscipe and a lab coat and going as a doctor who specializes in 2nd opinions for women seeking breast reduction surgery.:biggrin:

Top Bottom