What's new

What are the notes of Jeris Hair Tonic?

I know it is a hair care product, but I am interested in the fragrance part of it. I've run into a number of different things that smell similar to this product, and I'm trying to identify the notes so I can say that "smells like ______", instead of "that smells like Jeris Hair tonic". Any ideas?

It’s been a long time since I tried Jeris, but it seemed like it was nothing more than re-labeled Osage Rub.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
It's been a while, but I seem to recall it was a sort of lavender-vanilla scent, though I could be all wet here.

It’s been a long time since I tried Jeris, but it seemed like it was nothing more than re-labeled Osage Rub.
I's say Osage Rub is re-labeled Jeris, with a ton of menthol and eucalyptus dumped in for the cooling effect. After the "freeze" is gone, it smells like Jeris (drat, I did it again...)

It's been a while, but I seem to recall it was a sort of lavender-vanilla scent, though I could be all wet here.
Neither of those scents came to mind, but I will approach my next experience with a more discerning nose. Thanks!

Top Bottom