What's new

What am I missing?

Have been using a couple soaps and their paired splash or EDT but feel like I am still missing something in my rotation. So far I have Southern Witchcrafts Necromantic, Truefitt and Hill Sandalwood, Barrister and Mann Le Grand Chypre. Was looking for a classic everyday scent, but am open to any suggestions. For context I live in a tropical climate, so some winter scents don't seem to work with me. Thanks!

Maybe something from a country that has a lot of hot weather, such as Italy? I'd think about an Italian soft soap such as Cella Extra Extra Bio or Vitos Extra Super Coco. If you want to spend more, you could try a luxury soap like Boellis Panama. Then, there's Italian hard soaps from Saponoficio Varesino.

You might want to try Martin de Candre (French luxury soap) at least once.

I'm thinking something like a blue barbershop or aquatic like scent.

Or a nice citrus like scent.

Bergamot lemon\lime maybe

A Terre d'Hermes scent or would go well too. It's a citrus and vetiver scent. But may be to much of a cologne scent for everyday wear.

Maybe something like Cella Bio would work well.

Maybe something from a country that has a lot of hot weather, such as Italy? I'd think about an Italian soft soap such as Cella Extra Extra Bio or Vitos Extra Super Coco. If you want to spend more, you could try a luxury soap like Boellis Panama. Then, there's Italian hard soaps from Saponoficio Varesino.

You might want to try Martin de Candre (French luxury soap) at least once.
Good tips! I just purchased a Martin de Candre sample set. Looks very interesting and has great reviews. Thanks!

Besides what I mentioned earlier. I think Bay Rum could be a good choice.

Something like Captain bay rum with limes.

Besides what I mentioned earlier. I think Bay Rum could be a good choice.

Something like Captain bay rum with limes.
Definitely! I'm personally not a huge fan of bay rum scents. But the terre d'hermes you recommended sounds very interesting. Im going to look into that. Thanks!

Baume. Be shaving cream not the hard soap and the matching balm. Great stuff , comes in a generous tub and lasts.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I really like the Acca Kappa Barbershop... not an overpowering scent, but that's my preference. I don't know where you can buy it other than their website. I got mine from Executive Shaving Co. but they are out of stock.

Top Bottom