What's new

What am I missing?

Speick is the only AS I've ever used and I love it. What are the top (reasonably priced) AS I should sample to broaden my experience? I ordered quite a few samples from Gary's sample shop Saturday and want to know what I will still be missing. I currently don't know that many scents. For instance, I have no idea what bay rum smells like...yet. Also since you know that I love Speick, I'm curious about predictions on which AS, if any, will be my new favorite.

Here's the list of samples I ordered:
Agua Lavanda by Puig 1/4oz sample
Alt-Innsbruck Splash 1/4oz sample
Aubrey City Rhythms Splash (Cedar, Sandalwood, Patchouli and Bergamot) 1/4oz sample
Aubrey North Woods Splash (Pine and Lavender) 1/4oz sample
Aubrey Spice Island Splash (Bay Rum, Vetiver, Black Pepper and Patchouli) 1/4oz sample
Catalyst by Halston 1/4oz sample
Floid Vigoroso 1/4oz sample
L'Occitane Verdon Splash 1/4oz sample
Master Bay Rum 1/4oz sample -
Osage Rub 1/4oz sample
Pinaud Clubman 1/4oz sample

Last edited:
you know one day i took 20 bucks and bought all the usual "old guy" stuff i always turned my nose at at walmart or the drug marts ended up with a bottle of each of AV Original Sport, Ice Blue, Brut, Skin bracer... old spice and a bunch of others and still have enough change for a soda and a bag of chips

i didnt like them all but the Original sport and skin bracer get regular use from me all the time,...

do dont forget to maybe check them out while your out hunting some of the other stuff on your list, they are local and dirt cheap and work great too never bad things, specially if you travel, becuase you can leave your bottle at home and grab one on the fly whenever you need it

Top Bottom