What's new

What aftershave soap combination did you pick today?

VITOS Extra Super and Stirling Bergamot Lavender.
083E2FCA-FDE0-4B6C-9D88-94E85456C818.jpeg

Sterling Bay Rum.
Trifecta samples set. I love a good Bay Rum but finding one can be a challenge. I’ve been leaning heavy on my B&M set and love it but it’s a touch sweet and unfortunately like seemingly all Bay, light and short lived.
The shop with the most diverse offerings I prefer not to give my money to. Adding to the challenge.
But I have been hearing rumblings that Sterling one of my favorites has perhaps the strongest Bay Rum offering!, but at a price. Heat. Anyone who is sensitive to it that has used it knows what I mean about cloves and heat!
The inclusion of clove a well known irritant and the burn that comes with it is so very common and it can be a flat deal breaker. Knowing Sterling does have it in it kept me from blind buying. But having a need for a Sterling order was the perfect excuse to buy a sample set, 1 sample soap 2 AS and 2 EDT. No problem $10 not a $100 lost if I can’t use it.
I’m happy to say no burning no tightness and a wonderful rich Bay scent as a possible solution in my search.
Skin feels great and I love it’s smell more than 12 hours in. Very light and intimate but still noticed by my girlfriend..
Thank you Sterling for doing samples right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom